As you may know Google shutdown the Page Rank (PR) service, so all sites now is PR0 even Google.com, We recommend to go through the Domain Authority (DA) metric by MOZ, What is Domain Authority?
- DA 70+ links typically equal the PR9
- All links of this service comes from TOP DA (Domain Authority) sites DA 70 to DA 100
- Mix contextual and profiles backlinks
- Top world wide sites, such as: amazon, wordpress, ... etc.
- Mix do-follow and no-follow links, (most links will be do-follow)
- Multiple links/keywords accepted for each order
- Full details reports including each created links/accounts
- Reports typically delivered within 24 hrs. check This FAQ
What is Link Juice?
When a site links to your website, Google considers this as a vote or an endorsement of your web page. Google considers all these link votes and draws its own conclusions about the significance of your web page. This is the rationale behind the Pagerank concept. When an external website links to your website or when you internally link from one page to another on your website , your page is given Pagerank points. This is known as link juice transfer.
The link juice amount is dependent on two factors:
- Pagerank of the link giving website.
- The total number of outbound links (OBL=OutBound Links) on the link giving website.
Link juice is usually spread between all outbound links.
Example: If you get a link from a site with Pagerank 5 and the site have 10 external links. Means that the website links to your site and to 9 other sites. Now the link juice is spread between these 10 external links and you get only 1/10 of the Pagerank 5 juice. So the lower the external link count (OBL) the more link juice you will receive.
What is NoFollow?
Nofollow links don't allow their links to be followed by search engine bots. This means that if a web page owner is linking back to you with a nofollow link, then it will not pass through link juice. Only people will be able to follow these links.
Important Notice: Recently Google announced that they would count nofollow backlinks as outgoing links in terms of distribution of your website's Pagerank.
A nofollow link becomes nofollow when you add the rel="nofollow" tag to the linking HTML code
HTML Example of Nofollow Link:
<a href="https://thesmartware.com/" rel="nofollow">The SmartWare</a>
What is DoFollow?
On the other hand, dofollow backlinks enable all search engines to follow them for reaching a website, giving you more link juice by providing you with a backlink. If a website owner links back to you with a dofollow link, search engines and people will be allowed to follow the link. The best dofollow link is a backlink where it is allowed to place a keyword as your anchor text. Means, when you get a high PR dofollow backlink, you should use specific keywords as your anchor text to gain a push in rankings.
HTML Example of Dofollow Link:
<a href="https://thesmartware.com/">The SmartWare</a>
Note: By default all the hyperlinks are dofollow. So, you don’t need to do anything to make a link do-follow.
What is On-Page SEO?
When it comes to SEO, On -page optimization refers to specific factors that will have an impact on the ranking of your web page. These may either be controlled by you or by the coding of your web page. On-page optimization examples include HTML code, keyword placement, meta tags, keyword density and much more. On-page SEO means that you can apply certain website settings to make sure it is optimized for search engines.
Here are some on -page SEO tips to help you:
- Content must be high quality and constantly fresh.
- URL structures must be proper.
- Descriptions and titles must be optimized.
- Websites navigation must be user-friendly.
- Internal links need to be optimized.
- Text must be properly formatted with proper font sizes like h1,h2,bold.
- Personal 404 error pages or correct forward in case of 404 not found error.
- Pages must be quick to load and user-friendly.
- Images should be properly optimized for a website and include the alt tag.
- Web pages should have Google Authorship verification.
- Links to external sites must be unbroken and helpful to the user.
You can check your On-page SEO here:
Load time: https://gtmetrix.com/
On-page analysis: http://seorch.eu/
On-page analysis: https://seositecheckup.com/
Google Insights: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
What is Off-Page SEO?
Different from On-page SEO, Off-page SEO relies on activities conducted outside web page boundaries.
This includes :
- Link Building
- Social Media
- Social Bookmarking
Link building is the most effective method of Off-page SEO. By building backlinks to your website from external sources, you are attempting to gather more votes. So you really need to buy backlinks if you want to win the game. This will help you sidestep your competition to rank higher in search engines as part of your overall SEO strategy for your website.